Making changes, taking leave, going part time, changing supervisors etc.

Graduate Research students cannot self-enrol. When you first commenced your course, staff at the Faculty Research Office enrolled you in your course.

Enrolment Changes

During your candidature you may need to make changes to your enrolment. This can include changing between part time and full time, taking leave of absence, taking leave to study away, changing supervisors and the like. For a direct link to the online forms to make a change to your enrolment, go to the Making Changes page on the Graduate Research Hub.

Graduate Research Hub

The Graduate Research Hub has a wealth of information on all aspects of being a graduate research student at Melbourne. Here you can find information on just about anything all the way from adding a subject to preparing your final submission.

Visit Graduate Research Hub