Rules and Regulations
As a student of the Faculty of Fine Arts and Music you have access to using designated facilities within your Department.
By making a room booking, you agree to the following conditions
- Bookings will not be made for any form of private teaching to members of the public
- Bookings will not be made to generate profit or involve any form of financial transaction
- You will be present in the space booked for the duration of your booking
- You will be able to provide your University ID card upon request to staff members of the University for the duration of your booking
- You will not provide your University ID card to any another person for the purposes of accessing spaces
- Spaces will be left in a clean and tidy state
- Any damage to spaces or equipment will be promptly reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No furniture, equipment, instruments or other items will be removed from a space
- You will cancel any booking which are no longer required in advance
- Your adhoc booking may be changed or cancelled at short notice if the room is required for curriculum purposes.