Current Exhibition: I am looking for you like a drone,
Aziz Hazara + Unknown Carpet Makers
Plan your visit to the Fiona and Sidney Myer Gallery, located on the University of Melbourne's Southbank campus.
12–5pm, Tuesday to Saturday
Exhibition openings and events often occur outside of our regular gallery hours. Visit our public program page to find out more.
Fiona and Sidney Myer Gallery
40 Dodds Street
The Fiona and Sidney Myer Gallery is a 12-minute walk from Flinders Street Station, along St Kilda Road and Southbank Boulevard.
For routes travelling up and down St Kilda Road (numbers 1, 2, 5, 6, 16, 64, 67, 72) you can disembark at Grant Street/Police Memorial (stop 17) for all routes except Route 1 and walk down Grant Street. If taking Route 1, disembark at Arts Precinct (stop number 14) and walk 5-minutes down Southbank Boulevard and Dodds Street.
For more information on train and tram travel, please visit the Public Transport Victoria website.
Phone: +61 3 9035 9400
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive Fiona and Sidney Myer Gallery news, events and updates directly to your inbox.
Full vaccination is a requirement for anyone attending University of Melbourne campuses, including the Fiona and Sidney Myer Gallery, to minimise COVID-19 transmission or illness. Visitors aged 16 years and over must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a valid medical exemption, in line with the Chief Health Officer’s Directions.
On arrival, visitors will be asked to check in using the Service Victoria app and provide acceptable proof that you are fully vaccinated.
Eligible proofs of vaccination include:
- COVID-19 digital certificate linked to the Service Victoria app
- COVID-19 digital certificate saved on your smartphone wallet
- Hard copy of Immunisation History Statement
- My Health Record and Medicare online account
- Evidence of medical exemption
The University of Melbourne does not keep or store this information.
Here are some of the things you can do to keep our staff and other visitors safe during your visit:
- Please do not visit if you are unwell or have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Wear a mask. In line with the current government advice, masks are required to be worn inside the gallery.
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance between yourself and others
- Use the hand sanitiser provided on entry and exit.