Graduate research seminar
Students enrolled in Music Performance and Musicology/Ethnomusicology are expected to participate in graduate seminars.
The Graduate Research Seminar is held weekly, every Thursday during teaching semester.
The seminar is a joint seminar.
- Seminars are held at 11am each Thursday during semester
- Seminars are held in Prudence Myer Studio (Building 880 - Conservatorium, Sturt St Southbank Room 513).
- Composition Seminar is held on Wednesday at 3.15pm in the Teaching Studio in Room 810, Building 880 - Conservatorium, Sturt St Southbank.
Semester 1 2022
In Semester1 of 2022 Postgraduate Seminar will be via Zoom and on campus. See the schedule below for details. The Zoom link is also in the PDF file below.
- Seminar (Musicology/Ethnomusicology): Studio 7C (Room 709)
- Seminar (Music Performance): Prudence Myer Studio (Room 513)
- Seminar (Joint seminars): Prudence Myer Studio (Room 513)